Random doodle. Took hubby’s colourful pens to conteng . Intended to draw hubby in his white and black chequered shirt, but coloured his hair blue instead.
Busying with assignments.
PS: Been listening to old P.O.D songs and falling in love with them all over again. 🙂
Absolutely obssessed with Tokio Hotel lately. I think if people asked me if I’d marry hubby or Bill Kaulitz, I’d pick the latter. XD But then BK doesn’t know I exist anyway, so it’s just wishful thinking… 😛
Tokio Hotel, please come to Singapore or Malaysia for a concert!
I am currently procrastinating from doing my assignment(s) by telling some lameeee jokes.
1) Contrary to popular belief, serious looking dads such as my papi can actually tell jokes. albeit, syok sendiri ones. case in point:
The family was in the car going somewhere.
Bro: I don’t want the name “Cyrus” oredi. What do you suggest?
Me: I dunno. Caleb? Andrew?
Dad: Why don’t you call yourself ‘Pika’? (proceeds to laugh all by himself while awkward silence)
Okay, what’s so funny about this joke?
My surname is Choo, you see. So Pika + Choo = Pikachu. Get it?
2) Mothers think that their jokes are extremely funny, although they’re usually extremely lame. This may also apply to certain dads in some cases.
Mum: How many letters are there in the alphabet?
Me: 26 la lol.
Mum: If ET flew away, how many are left?
Me: huh? *blur* 24 la.
Mum: No la, 21.
Me: Er why
Mum: coz ET sit in UFO ma. *proceedds to laugh by herself while another crow flies by the scene.*
3) Do not use SMS language while telling jokes. It’ll spoil the joke. XD
Me: (SMS) How many letters are there in the alphabet?
Me: If ET flew away, how many R left?
Hubby : ( Very selamba) 1 la.
Me: *Confused* Why ?
Hubby: You ask me if ET flew away, how many letter R left ma. Alphabet oni got 1 R wat.
Me: (no mood to joke anymore)
Ahaha. That’s all for now. I need to go find arguments for IR. Although basically I don’t care what happens if the state is the main actor in international relations, or if the state wants to be Angelina Jolie…
The third sem is really crazy.
1. Prepare IR tutorial presentation. ‘Lucky’ to get first. Whooopeee
2. IR Assignment framework
3. Every week, read up stuff about Malaysia and its international relations. For someone who is totally ‘sesat’ who doesn’t even know who Ban Ki Moon until recently (why am I in Journalism?), this is equivalent to weekly mental torture. Haha. Politics was bad enough the last two semesters.
3. Culture Assignment
All this in six weeks. Since first week passed, I feel like want to mati. This Thursday, I have class from 8 a to 6pm, which means that I have to get up at 530am and reach home at 830pm. I’m out of the house for more than 15 hours straight. Gila. And I’ll be seeing the same tutor for six hours in a day. Not that I don’t like her, but you spend six hours with one person you also sien la, correct mou?
I don’t think I’ll be updating so much because I’ll be so super busy. I actually have a few posts pending (I went to watch Book of Eli, which was a zzz film) but I feel so energy-less to update. Next time first ya.