PS: I wanted to do one for every day we’ve been together but 508 was just too many, so I took the lazy way out and did one for each month instead. 😛
1 ) You make me laugh like no one else does. Except maybe Russell Peters, but I have to pay to watch his show lol. Granted, you always say I’m the only one who would laugh at your lame jokes, so it’s proven that we’re made for each other.
2) You tell me that I’m beautiful everyday. Without fail, since day one. Even on days when I feel like a potato. ❤
3 ) You look out for me. It’s just the little things that you do which you might not have realised. Like grabbing my hand and leading me across the road, or letting me walk on the inside of the pavement when we’re on the street. Or stopping for a rest when you notice I’m tired from walking.
4) You’re nakakagigil. You eliminate my need for blushers. I get naturally pink cheeks from you constantly pinching me.
5 ) Your belly. AKA your ultimate weapon to stop me from crying coz I can’t help but laugh when I see it lol.
6 ) You’re attractive. And we will have beautiful bebes.
7) You love food. If you didn’t, it’d be a deal breaker.
8) We share a lot in common. Like our mutual dislike for idiots.
9) Your indomitable spirit. Things may get you down, but you always pick yourself up and start again. It’s something I really admire in you.
10) You think for the future: one with both of us in it. It’s touching to know that you have to make sacrifices or decisions that are not always the best for you, but you do it anyway because you’re thinking of the long term, for us.
11) You’re patient with my bullshit. Includes the (many) times I have blown my top when I was PMS-ing or being unreasonable.
12) You give up things for me. Even though you’re thrifty, you’re willing to spend money to buy me nice things if it makes me happy.
13) How you like to watch teleseryes and K-dramas. Tender boyo at heart.
14) You’re romantic. Surprised I’m not diabetic yet with all the sweet words and gestures you shower me with.
15) You are my shoulder to cry on. When I’m sad or feeling down, I can count on you to listen to my problems and comfort me. Even if it’s the middle of the night and I wake you up from your sleep.
16) You let me be me, and more. I’m completely comfortable in being my crazy, random self with you, whilst inspiring me to be the best that I can be.
17) Just because. This is not because I ran out of reasons to write about. Nope.
Here’s to a lifetime of Valentine’s with you. ❤